Legal, Attorneys & Website
You may qualify for a medical marijuana license if you have debilitating medical conditions. (i.e. glaucoma, positive for HIV, chronic debilitating disease(s) or medical condition(s), cachexia, severe pain, severe nausea, seizures, epilepsy, persistent muscle spasms, multiple sclerosis, or PTSD).
- MMJ patients may possess up to 2 oz. of medical marijuana. (Unless otherwise stated on your Physician’s Certification).
- Colorado Law allows medical marijuana patients to grow 6 plants. (Unless otherwise stated on you Physician’s Certification).
- You may not use medical marijuana in public view or in a public place.
- You can not cross state lines while in possession of medical marijuana.
- It is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of marijuana.